Ah back to basics over here today!
Today I am linking up with Lauren, in what seems like forever, for High Five for Friday!
1. This week my roommate and I decorated the little tree for our apartment! Despite being 85 degrees I trying to make it "look a lot like christmas"!
2. Ah it feels so good to get some pretty pictures out to some happy people!
3. Text messages with my best friend are seriously the highlight of my week!!
4. A little Thursday treat is just what I needed!
5. This is the first weekend in FOR-EVERRRR (Sandlot, anyone?) that I have NOTHING to do!!
Here's the the freaking weekend!!
Also bonus High Five:
6. I am OBSESSED with this song. Taylor sucked me into her web of "country"/pop/dubstep/Ke$ha songs.
I MAY have started each class off yesterday with this song...