TGIF yall! The theme of this week was "getting back in the swing" aka I overslept all week and I called all my students the wrong names... it was lovely. As usual I am linking up with Lauren for the High Five's of this crazy week!
1. Back to school, back to school!
2. I used my new stamps from my blog bff Jess to check a pre-writing assignment yesterday! My kids LOVED them!
3. I finally sucked it up and got a flu shot! The nurse offered me a sucker, but I thought a quick sushi snack from the restaurant next store was going to be more comforting to this big baby!
4. My self imposed "holiday workout break" ended therefore I can not move.
5. I was craving something sweet yesterday, but also couldn't move (see above) so I whipped up this "cookie in a cup" using this recipe. I will now live off of them, I am obsessed.