Annnnnd we're back with linking up with Lauren @ From my Grey Desk to hit the five highlights of my week! With Mardi Gras on one end and Valentines day on the other it was a jam packed week of highlights!
1. I mentioned in my "February Post" that I hate the colors red and pink together, but for this one day only I rocked it. And yes, in case you were wondering a student too this picture. NO SHAME.
2. If you followed along on twitter you know there was a little drama with my valentines day flowers. I told Reese he didn't have to get them for me, but alas he was a great boyfriend and ignored my request. Basically it took 10 hours but I finally got my beautiful, thoughtful, super sweet of him flowers! SO BLESSED.
3. I have a new obsession. It is called Bauble Bar. If you have not checked it out DO IT NOW. I picked up this necklace for a mere $20, I am obsessed.
4. OK French Quarter. Basically Reese had to promise to take me back here because he wouldn't let me take my camera to Burbon st. (good idea). All of that to say I feel in love L-O-V-E.
5. Speaking on Burbon-- here we are in all out mid-twenties glory on Burbon. The group I was with kept laughing and talking about how we would tell our kids about "when we would go to mardi gras"
Well thats it so HIGH FIVE, have a GREAT weekend.