I figured with so many new faces around my little corner of the interwebs I would take a moment and say, Hi, I am so glad you are here and to really truly show my appreciation I will share 10 of my most random facts and embarrassing photos to accompany my weird facts! You sure did click the right post, well unless you get second hand embarrassed easily like I do... then well buckle up because we've got some embarrassing to do!
1. Every time I take a pill I think of the movie “Osmosis Jones” and the super mean 8th grade science teacher, Ms. Neal, who showed it to us. She called the trash can a rubbish bin and was exactly 4 feet tall.
2. I take tests backwards—start from the last question and move to the first. Why? I have no earthly idea.
3. If I could only eat one cheese for the rest of my life, it would be feta. Really I wish my answer were Gouda so I could quote “She’s the Man” right here, but alas I just really love feta.
|Gosh, I miss college (also no wine was hurt in the making of this picture)|
Also this was the night I got Reese's number, luckily he was in LA and missed this kodak moment.
4. One time I purposely didn’t turn in a permission slip for a field trip to the Alamo. I had been a million times and didn’t feel like going again. It is basically the most rebellious thing I have ever done. Cool, right?
5. I prefer writing in Crayola thin marker. I think it stems from my deep-seated resentment that teachers don’t use overhead projectors anymore, which means I never get to live out my childhood dream of using Vis-à-Vis markers every day.
|Ah, the nose ring... now that is a great story! 2009|
6. Two things that will never be resolved in my relationship are, A. who kissed who first and, B. whether the “alligator” signs for greater (<) than and less than (>) actually exist. (He claims we are teaching kids the wrong concept by not explaining they are two different things… or something like that.)
7. Since I have started cross-fitting, I have the random urge to stop and do push- ups for no good reason. (OK Mom, you can stop laughing now.)
|2008, the year I thought I was cool.|
8. I have NO sweet tooth. Not a single one of them is sweet. I could go the whole rest of my life with out a piece of chocolate or a slice of cake and be completely fine. Hand this girl some French fries or a bag of chips, and I’ll be a happy girl.
|The middle of the "pride" weight. Alamo Bowl 2007|
9. I gained 35ish pounds my freshman year of college… real cute. My mom says it is my “pride weight.” I was so certain (aka prideful) that I was going to go to college and not gain the “freshman 15.” Instead I gained double.
|2007--June (please compare with December above... all those dang Sibsa cookies)|
10. Sometimes I look at my first “photo shoot” and want to yell at myself: “Stay away from the saturation button, stay AWAY.”