Its been a while since I have had a week that was HF4F worthy! Honestly, I think I am ready for school to start back up! I have recovered (or well at least attempted to) recover from summer school and am now craving the structure of a school year. Starting today I am on a whirl wind trip of South Carolina and Central Texas-- ya know ending summer with a BANG!
** these are massively out of chronological order
1. #LegroomJACKPOT: When I boarded the plane --a little late oops, the very front seat of the plane was open and I got to fly with my legs fully stretched out in front of me for the whole 2 hour flight. It was GLORIOUS.
2. Purple Peplum Perfection: I bought a purple peplum. I am now never wearing another shirt again. Thanks for visiting.
3. Role Reversal: Normally when an adult child goes to their parents house they can't wait for their mamas home cooking. In this house my parents can't wait for ME to cook dinner. My family is weird. Great, but weird.
4. So Fresh: I am obsessed with Farmers Markets. My dad and I hit one up after I landed in SC (3rd best in the nation-- Charlotte told me that, she's a local) basically any fruit or vegetable is better in a cute woven wooden basket. FACT.
5. Friend SURPRISES: Kaitlyn and A are the bestest friends ever and surprised me with a vintage camera for my collection. Think I have enough? Nah-- me either!
BONUS HIGH FIVE: Look up at the URL ^^... yep thats right this girl got her own .com #ballin
Reese is the bestest boyfriend ever and helped (aka did it all) me make the switch! Yay moving up in the blog world!
Now my mom and I are going to get mani pedis and shop for things we don't need. Happy FRIDAY!
Linking Up with Lauren!