In the 4th grade I was living in Orlando, FL golfing was the cool thing to do.... so I went to golf camp. I received the "most improved award" which lets be honest is basically a really nice way of saying "thanks for trying but you still kinda suck at this". So with my hopes of joining the LPGA dashed I put up my clubs and didn't pick them up again until I started going on mini golf dates... spoiler alert I still sucked. So when TopGolf came on my radar last fall when Reese and his fantasy football team held their "Awards Ceremony" there I was less than intrigued... remember I suck at golf. All of that changed this Sunday when I faced my fear and hit the driving range Top Golf style.
- You don't have to be good at golf... see above
- You don't have to bring your own clubs! They have ones you can use for free!
- You don't have to go hungry! They have an amazing restaurant and bar!
- You don't have to be bored waiting for a bay on busy nights! They have a roof top lounge and a basement lounge packed with entertainment options like xboxes, pool tables, live music etc.
- You don't have to be in Houston! They have several location across the country (even internationally!) and they are planning even more!