I got my make up done for a wedding this summer and it was awful. Being the strong a stable bridesmaid I was I didn't cry although I thought about it because crying might have been the only suitable way to get it off... anyway I digress. I was planing on redoing my eye make up myself when the friend doing the brides make up offered to try and salvage the botched eye make up. Much to my surprise she fixed it with a business card. Yes, a business card. I started using a business card to create a perfect winged eyeshadow edge and now I shall share with you because I am such a giver!
- Pick out a business card bonus points if it is one someone gave you trying to pick up at a bar.
- Create a base layer of eye shadow. I used a rosy gold tone found in the Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet called "trick".
- Lay the business card at an angle starting at your lash line and ending at the end of your brow.
- Use a darker color (in this case I used "Factory") to apply the shadow over the crease of your eyelid and onto the business card.
- Remove the card and admire!
- Apply a lighter color to your brow bone for contrast.
- Add eyeliner and mascara.
- Wa-la beautiful winged eyeshadow look via a unlikely source!